How to buy shares from Listed Companies on the Secondary Market?
* If you want to invest in 1000 shares of “SAS” Company, you need to:
1. Inform your broker of the name of the company, price and amount of shares you want to purchase.
2. The broker will try and match your order.
3. Once the order is processed, he will inform you of the shares you were able to purchase at the price you required.
* Once the Buying process is complete, you will:
4. Receive a bought note by post.
- Please save all such paperwork
- This is very important in-case your order was not executed properly.
- This said documents will inform you if your broker has bought shares to your account without your knowledge.