Thursday, 7 November 2013

Quote for the day

"The average person is 95 percent eyes and only 5 percent mind when they invest. If you want to become a professional you need to train your eyes to be only 5 percent and train your mind to see the other 95 percent." - Robert Kiyosaki

No comments: