01. Your income can grow only to the extent you do!
02. If you want to change the fruits, you will first have to change the roots. If you want to change the visible, you must first change the invisible.
03. Money is a result, wealth is a result, health is a result, illness is a result, your weight is a result. We live in a world of cause and effect.
04. Give me five minutes, and I can predict your financial future for the rest of your life.
05. Thoughts lead to feelings. Feelings lead to actions. Actions lead to results.
06. When the subconscious mind must choose between deeply rooted emotions and logic, emotions will almost always win.
07. If your motivation for acquiring money or success comes from a non supportive root such as fear, anger, or the need to “prove” yourself, your money will never bring you happiness.
08. The only way to permanently change the temperature in the room is to reset the thermostat. In the same way, the only way to change your level of financial success “permanently” is to reset your financial thermostat.
09. Consciousness is observing your thoughts and actions so that you can live from true choice in the present moment rather than being run by programming from the past.
10. You can choose to think in ways that will support you in your happiness and success instead of ways that don’t.
11. Money is extremely important in the areas in which it works, and extremely unimportant in the areas in which it doesn't.
12. When you are complaining, you become a living, breathing “crap magnet.”
13. There is no such thing as a really rich victim!
14. If your goal is to be comfortable, chances are you’ll never get rich. But if your goal is to be rich, chances are you’ll end up mighty comfortable.
15. The number one reason most people don’t get what they want is that they don’t know what they want.
16. If you are not fully, totally, and truly committed to creating wealth, chances are you won’t.
17. The Law of Income: You will be paid in direct proportion to the value you deliver according to the marketplace.
18. “Bless that which you want.” —Huna philosophy
19. Leaders earn a heck of a lot more money than followers!
20. The secret to success is not to try to avoid or get rid of or shrink from your problems; the secret is to grow yourself so that you are bigger than any problem.
21. If you have a big problem in your life, all that means is that you are being a small person!
22. If you say you’re worthy, you are. If you say you’re not worthy, you’re not. Either way you will live into your story.
23. If a hundred-foot oak tree had the mind of a human, it would only grow to be ten feet tall!
24. For every giver there must be a receiver, and for every receiver there must be a giver.
25. Money will only make you more of what you already are.
26. How you do anything is how you do everything.
27. There’s nothing wrong with getting a steady paycheck, unless it interferes with your ability to earn what you’re worth. There’s the rub. It usually does.
28. Never have a ceiling on your income.
29. Rich people believe “You can have your cake and eat it too.” Middle-class people believe “Cake is too rich, so I’ll only have a little piece.” Poor people don’t believe they deserve cake, so they order a doughnut, focus on the hole, and wonder why they have “nothing.”
30. The true measure of wealth is net worth, not working income.
31. Where attention goes, energy flows and results show.
32. Until you show you can handle what you’ve got, you won’t get any more!
33. The habit of managing your money is more important than the amount.
34. Either you control money, or it will control you.
35. Rich people see every dollar as a “seed” that can be planted to earn a hundred more dollars, which can then be replanted to earn a thousand more dollars.
36. Action is the “bridge” between the inner world and the outer world.
37. A true warrior can “tame the cobra of fear.”
38. It is not necessary to try to get rid of fear in order to succeed.
39. If you are willing to do only what’s easy, life will be hard. But if you are willing to do what’s hard, life will be easy.
40. The only time you are actually growing is when you are uncomfortable.
41. Training and managing your own mind is the most important skill you could ever own, in terms of both happiness and success.
42. You can be right or you can be rich, but you can’t be both.
43. Every master was once a disaster.
44. To get paid the best, you must be the best.
Source: Secrets of the Millionaire Mind, T. Harv Eker © 2003