3. They focus on winning trades and not quantity of trades.
4. They make logical, informed trading decisions within their system, based on the
5. They avoid the trap of trying to make perfect trades, and instead focus on being profitable in the long term.
6. They trade the right position size that is within their comfort zone.
7. They keep things simple and focus on winning trades, not complexity in their trading.
8. They focus on learning and making small continuous improvements in their trading system.
9. They measure and track their progress with a trading journal.
10. They maintain a positive outlook as they learn from their mistakes, and focus on trading with discipline.
11. They spend time learning from better traders.
13. They love what they do and their passion keeps them going through the rough times.