1. A job is when you work for money. Wealth is when money works for you.
2. An hourly job will not make you rich; owning businesses, real estate, and stocks can make you wealthy over the long term.
3. Assets make you money while you sleep. Liabilities cost you money while you sleep.
4. Ethical wealth creates jobs, products, innovative technology, online platforms, and wealthy investors. Unethical wealth just takes.
5. If you believe money is unethical you will never have much.
6. Money flows from those that consume to those of create what others want to buy.
7. The growth of compounded returns is the biggest secret to wealth. Don’t eat the seeds that can grow into an abundant harvest. Let your capital grow don’t spend it all.
8. Don’t let losers into your life. They will drag you down through negativity.
9. Learn and grow in one direction for 10 years to become an expert in some industry.
10. Your net worth is the difference between the value you created, how much your assets grew in value and the quantity of products you consumed.