1. You must make your method your own. Whether you pay a service for entries or whether you have a method you developed, you must take ownership.
2. Trading is an inside job. You must understand implicitly who you are, what you stand for, and embrace your true self-worth, the one you were born with.
3. The markets will reflect your self-worth back to you and your profitability will be the manifestation of that belief.
6. You are the only one who is in control. A system of rules and a time-tested method that is yours and yours alone is your only safety net and the clear path to your goals.
7. Don’t take it personal.
8. Don’t assume you know anything.
9. Trading is about probability; recognizing and acting on a clear edge.
10. It is necessary to understand and respect your boundaries; know who you are, what you want, and have a clear vision about where you are going.
12. Anyone can do this, you must be open to change and unafraid of hard work.
13. You must keep your seat. Be calm, quiet, objective.
14. You must have conviction in yourself and your method.
“Arise, Go forth, and Conquer” – Alfred Tennyson